Widget not in sidebar with id Shortcodes and with name Shortcodes
Between 1983 and his death in 2011, Dr. Thompson published four books on his structured communications methodologies:
- Verbal Judo: The Gentle Art of Persuasion
- Verbal Judo: Redirecting Behavior With Words
- Verbal Judo: Words As A Force Option
- The Verbal Judo Way Of Leadership
Verbal Judo – The Gentle Art of Persuasion was originally published in 1994 and, since then, over 250,000 copies have been sold.
Now, an expanded edition of this book is set to be released in 2012 or 2013 by Harper Collins Publishers.
Verbal Judo is one of the seminal books on conflict management and professional communication. A bible for crisis response professionals, it’s also used as a textbook in many colleges across the U.S.
The updated edition will include significant new material, including chapters on:
- Youth bullying and advocating for your child
- Workplace harassment issues
- The Five Universal Truths … the fundamental secrets on treating people right
To be notified in advance of it’s release and get access to bonus materials once it is published, please complete and submit the form below.
To purchase any of Doc’s books, go to Shop For Products.